Re: thanks, engine pull, now clutch

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, amesfolks@snovalley.com
Subject: Re: thanks, engine pull, now clutch
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 08:41:05 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 11/28/98 11:29:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

<< I would just get a stock clutch kit.  Check SICP for prices. >>

Barry--I agree with Ulix.  I bought my 3 piece clutch kit for my '79 Midget
for $72 on sale from SICP.  I think they have gone up but it is worth a call.
They also seem to not want to be undersold as they gave me a lower price on an
item when I told them I could get it locally cheaper.  In addition, one
item--not clutch related--would not fit and they took it back with no problem
whatsoever, giving me credit on my cc.

--David