Fulcrum Pin Repair Kit- whats in it?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fulcrum Pin Repair Kit- whats in it?
From: Thecarguru@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 04:01:37 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone.
I am curious what is in the "fulcrum pin repair kit" Moss part #264-195 is it
a pin and new bushes that need to be welded or brazed into the A-arm or some
other "nifty" kind of repair?  At less than half the price of a replacement
arm I would assume it is three times the work. ;^)
Any input would be appreciated, as my Midget is sitting some thirty miles away
in my friends garage wondering if I will be returning any time soon.
Gary
75 Midgets
(when you think you have all the parts you will ever need, you find out
different...)