Re: SPRITES on Motorweek on Speedvision!

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SPRITES on Motorweek on Speedvision!
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:35:28 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-11-30 08:00:02 EST, ric_bergstrom@juno.com writes:

<<
 The program was Motorweek.  I used to see it on PBS so those without
 Speedvision still have hopes of seeing it.

 I didn't recognize names from this list, but I am sure someone here knows
 of these cars.
 Please pass on my congrats to the owners!

Ric & List,
As some of you already know, the owners of the 2 bugeyes featured on Motorweek
are owned by father and son, Clint and Chris Becker.  Chris is a fellow lister
I think.  Anyway, both are great enthusiasts.  Chris emailed me about the show
but haven't been able to find it up here in NJ.  Clints white bugeye received
a silver level concours award a number of years ago, and Chris's car is not
only really beautiful, but it is incredibly fast.  Nice to see some Sprites
getting air time.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj