Re: '77 Midget & Weber

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '77 Midget & Weber
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:30:45 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 11/30/98 3:45:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< You might like to try :   www.webcon.co.uk >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks Daniel, but I have been to that site.  It is more sales info than tech
help.  I am really trying to find a copy of whatever original documentation
came with the carb.  I received more e-mail today, and haven't gotten to it
yet.

It is absolutely marvelous how helpful this list is!  Thanks to you all.  It
really builds your confidence, when you don't know what you are doing!  I
remember reading an auto manual once that said, "Carburetor is a French word
for, 'Leave it alone!'"  That has always been good advice, but now I don't
think there are many shops left that can set a carb.  It's up to us
enthusiasts, so I better learn.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubiahi Expo LRV Sport