Re: Remember that thread a while back?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Les Myer" <LesMyer@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: Remember that thread a while back?
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:36:55 -0800
Cc: "Amy Turner" <ltturner@cococo.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Related, kinda. There is a world class female skier that was actually born
in a Sprite (square body). Don't remember her name or the details, other
than that her mother was a rock climber and was out climbing a rock when
nature called. Someone on the list probably remembers this from back in the
early days of the list.

Larry