Some ads (correction)...

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Some ads (correction)...
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 07:56:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ignore the third ad in my last post.  This is the one I MEANT to put there:

78 MIDGET PARTS, GETTING CHEAPER $$
Must clean out garage, need room, time running out.
Have 78 Midget body parts galore, and other parts, too.
Going fast;  I've been shipping LOTS of stuff!
6 doors left, 2 hoods, 3 bumpers, 2 trunk lids,
1 convt top frame, 2 seats.
$35 ea for any one of the above parts;  will make
package deal if you want ALL of these parts and other
stuff, too.  TRY $250!  Wow!
Like I said, I WILL be clearing out the garage
THIS weekend.  Suggest you bring pickup truck
and load up.  Ever heard of a Midget DOOR, or ANY
COMPLETE car door for that matter going for $35?
Call for directions 803-649-9813 MOTIVATED SELLER.
Not "holding" for anyone I don't know. CASH talks,
please, no BS'ers, talkers or wannabees. I've had
PLENTY of that this last week.
I am located in Aiken, SC near Augusta Georgia
[Georgia] border.  I'll be home most all day Fri and on Saturday.
*
Contact: mr charles weigle <cweigle@groupz.net>
south carolina South Carolina USA
Placed: 03-Dec-1998 at 11:23:46