Re: Shirt requests

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Shirt requests
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 22:32:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey All,

I will be taking several days next week to make the LBC T shirts and
Sweat shirts several listers requested for Christmas.

Anyone else that wants information on this subject let me know,
(directly to me- not the list).

Sorry to bomb the list with this message, but there were several of you
who asked me to post a message when I was going to do this.....

Also my email has been extremely flakey lately, (I haven't recieved ANY
messages from the list for about a week), but I have been getting email
which is sent directly to me.....

Kevin Valentine

PS: Will someone please acknowledge that this message showed up on the
list?  Thanks!