Re: Grill Badges

To: bsegui@sbccd.cc.ca.us
Subject: Re: Grill Badges
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 03:07:51 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<<Hi guys.....

Need help with a little project.  I will be attending the Austin Healey West

Coast meet next year in San Diego and would love to put on display grill

badges from the Austin Healey clubs from around the world.

Any assistance with this project would be greatly appreciated.

Bob Segui>>

Bob,

As part of the 99 WCM/CHW, Fiesta de los Healeys, there will be an area,
staffed in the day, locked at night,  for people to display their collections
of Healey related items.  There are even several classes for these collections
and we are planning on having trophies for the different classes.  More
details will be with the registration forms which we expect to be ready after
the first of the year.

Do not mean to bomb the list but,

While we are not the "official" contact for the 99 WCM/CHW we are on the
organizing committee and will be glad to field any questions, provide
assistance or point you to the right person via private e-mail.   I do not
think there is to much information on our web page yet,
http://www.flash.net/~sdhealey/, but more will be added soon.  We are
expecting to have a great meet and are looking forward to see lots of old and
new faces.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite