[Fwd: 74 Midget electrics]

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: 74 Midget electrics]
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 22:06:01 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
Lots of LBCs
http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut
--- Begin Message ---
To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: 74 Midget electrics
From: "don browne" <browne@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 21:32:32 -0000
It seems that my last 2 attempts to post to this group have failed, so I was
hoping that you could post this for me, of course you probably can answer
these questions yourself...
I have a 59 bugeye
- does anyone sell the wishbone and kingpin assembled and rebuilt, some
sites lead me to believe this

- need paint codes and any examples, I believe the color is cherry red, this
is (i think) the dark red that I see on some bugeyes.  My restoration book
mentions the color but neglects to include the code(Porter)
Thanks for your help and forwarding this message to the group if you choose
to do so.  This has happened before with other lists, I think my provider
may be the source of alot of spam.
Don Browne & Karin Sanborn
http://browne.pair.com, browne@ici.net

--- End Message ---