Re: compatibility question: bodyshells

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: compatibility question: bodyshells
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompso@total.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:14:30 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Daniel Thompson wrote:
> >
> > I have been asked by an enthusiast who is not on the list to ask the
> > following question:
> >
> > He has a '68 Sprite that is too rusty to restore. He has been offered a '74
> > bodyshell in great shape. Other that the wipers, will there be any major
> > problems with the transplant?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Daniel T.
>
> They are the same except some minor wiring changes (totally different
> harness) and the 3 vs 2 wipers which can be swapped from one to the
> other if you eliminate (or add) the 3rd wheel box)
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
> Lots of LBCs
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

Thank you Frank. I understand the gentleman in question is now on this
list. His name is Dan Oshea. If anyone knows where he can get a "donor"
bodyshell (cheeep) for his '68 Sprite, let him know via the list.

Welcome to the list! Actually, you don't need the list, just ask Frank
all your questions.

Daniel T.