forwarding a message from the vintage race list to the Spridget list

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: forwarding a message from the vintage race list to the Spridget list
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:31:54 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

-----Original Message-----
From:   Kendall F Jones [SMTP:mrjones2@ix.netcom.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, December 01, 1998 1:45 PM
To:     vintage-race@autox.team.net; mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:        Spridget fiberglass, parts source

I posted an inquiry last week concerning interest in a spridget air dam.
Anyway, this company does all the glass for Winners Circle (as I said) and
is local to Brighton, MI.  They also have dozens of rust free Texas
spridgets in the process of being parted out.  I found the prices very
affordable.

So, if you are looking for a source for fiberglass midget / bugeye
bodywork, or some rustfree body panels (or any other spare parts); check
out:

Sprigetech
Rod Hahnemann
brighton, MI
810-229-8639
fax 810-229-8681

No web page yet (that I know of).  Also, he works out of his house - so no
late night calls!

Be sure to mention that your a friend of Kendall Jones (he's a been a real
big help in my effort to put together an IT/vintage midget...).  I get no
financial kickback, just hoping for discounted parts (heheh)

Kendall