Re: Smiths Oil Press/Water Temp Gauge

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Smiths Oil Press/Water Temp Gauge
From: dingram@tnet.net (Doug Ingram)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:43:52 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Ulix:

Assuming yours is a HAN9, and according to Horler, the correct gauge would
have a Fahrenheit scale, unless it was built for the home (i.e. British)
market, in which case it would have the C-N-H scale. The gauge I have
available is the latter. Reading and rereading Horler, I can't find the
Smiths number. Maybe someone else on the list can help.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye
AN5L/636