Re: PAECO

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: PAECO
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:06:29 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry,
I never thought much of them before your post.
They advertise big-bore and long stroke converions for almost ANY car,
with pretty rediculous performance projections.
I had their catalog many years ago, but have heard some horror stories
since.
Have you checked the monster list for comments?
Ulix

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Larry and Sandi Miller wrote:

> Just wondering..
>
> Has anyone done business with PAECO down in Birmingham, AL recently?  I had
> a MkI Midget with a stage II 948 built by them back in the late 60's and it
> was the best 948 that I've ever had. I sold it to a friend and it was still
> running in the 80's. I didn't know they were still in business until
> recently when I ran across them at
> http://www.quicklink.net/bham/paeco/home.html
>
> They are expensive and have always been expensive but used to do really good
> work.
>
> Larry Miller (larry@ado13.com)
> 60 Bugeye (At The "All It Takes Is Money" To Finish  Stage)
> 59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Undergoing a body transplant)
> 78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
> Home Page http://www.ado13.com

                                                           '67 Sprite