Re: Gas Line (was Classic Tube)

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Gas Line (was Classic Tube)
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:55:15 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike

I  made a new gas line using 5/16 copper pipe as opposed to 1/4. I mounted
the fuel pump and filter in the rear. I took the ogive and the new line to a
fabrication shop and had them cut the end off and solder it to the new pipe.
Also drilled it out for a larger opening. I ran the 5/16 all the way to the
carb with a short 3" rubber hose connector.

Larry