DIY, was Re: Wind tunnel access

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: DIY, was Re: Wind tunnel access
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:06:52 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 13/12/1998  2:13:22AM,  dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<  A desk top wind tunnel shouldn't cost all that much and would give you
valid  >>

I have a book or at least read one that gives detail on this (it may have been
Orville & Wright!).  I have some ideas on where the changes need to be made,
it is the numbers that interest me and a DIY solution won't achive that.

I good also 'tuft test' with the car and get a chase car to video it, but
again I think the constabularly will have some sort of law against this.

 I will give the DIY wind tunnel some thought as a summer project!

Daniel1312