Re: Off Subject, Rotary

To: "Jackson Zimmermann" <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>, "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Off Subject, Rotary
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:08:19 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A South Australian racer, Dean King, has raced a rotary powered sprite for
a number of years. It is indeed ungodly fast but the handling leaves a lot
to be desired. That rotary engine is a heavy sucker!

On a handling track, his car was beatable by the big HP A-series cars; on
the high speed tracks, sorry there was no contest.

Mike