Funky Fonts

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Funky Fonts
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:16:50 -0800
Cc: <emakris@hol.gr>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mark,
Not sure if you can help here but .... I am wondering why every bloody time
I open a piece of email from one Evangelos G. Makris <emakris@hol.gr> on the
<spridgets@autox.team.net> list, my plain text font goes berserk and gets
bigger and bolder.  It turns into something that looks like "Arial Black" 14
point font.  This effect occurs for Makris' message as well as on any other
message opened during a session.  It only occurs when I get a message from
that Makris however.  I try to be alert for messages from him so I can
somehow delete them without opening them, but I am not always successful.  I
have my email set up to send only plain text messages and I thought the rest
of the list was supposed to do that also.  Anyway ... do you have any
suggestions?  Thanks

Jeff Church