Re: celebrity

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: celebrity
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:35:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jeff,

I'm amazed you found that! Thanks for the congrats, I had fallen behind in
my Spridget email reading and I didn't know you had posted this until Steve
Byers emailed me off the list.

The Midget has been running well, but it's losing the battle to the rust
bug. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing a full resto on it, but for now
it runs pretty good and looks good as long as it's moving ;-) Had the top
down yesterday here in NC. Can't ask for much more than that!

Well back to being "Slightly Overwhelmed"

Seasons greetings to everyone,

r o b e r t    w e e k s

w o o z y    d e s i g n

http://www.woozy.com