Re: Stunt Baby

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Stunt Baby
From: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:14:38 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I named the car that because it's small, quick (I hope),daring, adventurous,
fearless and.....oh wait....that's a description of my 10 month old son....I
named the car after him!

I'm actually very excited about finally figuring out why my  computer
wouldn't post me...I've got LOTS of questions for you people because I know
nothing about my Sprite....but I promise I'll be gentle ( with the
list....not neccessarily the car)

Dan & Stunt Baby