Muffler

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Muffler
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:20:57 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I need to quite Spot (62MKII) down.  I have a 1275, Kent 266 cam, 3-1 Header
and Stock carbs. Stock size pipe to a low clearance glass pack to a
resonator from something Japanese. I have a whole lot of Brrraaapp factor
now, plus the pop, snap,  and grumble of deaccelerations. I can't sneak up
on anyone. Guys on Harleys give me dirty looks.
 This is just obnoxiously loud.  I thought it was neat at first, but now
It's starting to annoy the misses. I want to keep good flow, but try to
quite it a bit.
 I'd like to know what some of you are using. Could any of you suggest a
good, low cost, available in the States, muffler that will fit.
 Mini Mainia suggested the RC40, but I have no idea of what this looks like
or how it performs.

Patrick Elliott
(916) 857 6420 *
(916) 803 3775 A