Re: Not LBC...but BC...

To: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Not LBC...but BC...
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 07:37:18 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

I agree with Frank, if you can get a Jag that cheep buy it.  They are a
very nice and classie looking car.  They do have electrical problems,
but nothing that can't be found.  Yes I also have one.  A 76 XJ12C Coupe
version.  We have a list on the jag list for XJ's.  Like this one they
are a good group of people and lots of help.  Also in my area is the Jag
junk yard for parts,  Look for one they are around.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby