Christmas Greeting from Your Government

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, hello39@idt.net (alan fiisher), RKERSHAW@apsc.com, rkaplan@us.net
Subject: Christmas Greeting from Your Government
From: Bob@itgonline.com (Bob)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:07:53 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
 I live in the Washington DC area and work for an organization that is
 in the classification of "Beltway Bandits".  Upon receiving this
 Christmas Greeting Draft, I thought it important to share with you how
 difficult it is to be in this area:

 Dear (recipient)

 Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially
 responsible, low  stress, non-addictive, gender neutral winter
 solstice holiday, practiced  within the most joyous traditions of
 the religious persuasion of your choice, yet with respect for the
 religious persuasions of others or their choice not to practice
 religion at all; and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and
 medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar
 year, 1999, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of
 other cultures whose contributions to our society have helped make
 America great, without  regard to the race, creed, color, religious
 or sexual preference of the wishes.

 (This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, it
 implies no  promise by the wishor to actually attempt to implement
 any of the wishes  for her/himself or others.)

         Sincerely,
         (any contracting officer)