62 horses (not LBC)

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 62 horses (not LBC)
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:10:50 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi List,

Just to give you an idea of what a crazy country the old country is I though I
would share what I saw in LONDON the other day.

Yes,  THEEEE LONDON, capital of Great Britain, the United Kingdom and once an
empire.

Smack in the middle of the city of London I saw 62 horses.  There was a
central rider on a horse with a horse each side with no riders.  At front and
back of column was a seperate horse and rider.

This is unusual even for London where there are mounted police and changing of
the guard etc.

I did wonder how BMC (as was) managed to get that much muscle into a itty
bitty car though!

Daniel1312