Lenham

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lenham
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:19:05 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 21/12/1998  9:51:42PM, you write:

<< Lenham coupes  >>
 A company in the UK has just purchased the original Lenham moulds from the
original Lenham company.  There is a Lenham in the UK (that I think was and is
still a junky non-engineered car) that had a lot of press before and now that
it has been Lenhamised - this was done in about the last 12 months and was the
last moulding made before the moulds were sold.

I have yet to hear of any moulding (??) being made from the new owners, nor
how well the moulds have travelled (sometimes moulds don't travel too good).

Daniel1312