5-Speed Sprite Info Wanted

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 5-Speed Sprite Info Wanted
From: Reid Trummel <rtrummel@san.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 07:54:07 +0100
Cc: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Howdy folks,

Received a letter from a brother Spriteer who asks if I can supply him with some
contacts among people who have converted their Sprites to 5-speeds.  I don't
think he has e-mail.

His name is Matthew Lacey and he lives in Exton, PA.  His phone number is (610)
594-8732.

If any of y'all could maybe give him a call and help him out?  (Tell him
"Chuckles" sent you...)

Otherwise, if you could e-mail me your name and mailing address I'll be happy to
snail mail the info to him so that he could contact you.

Matthew owns a 1959 Bugeye with a 1275 cc from a '68 Spridget, and his car has a
3.90 rear.

Thanks in advance, and a Spritely Christmas to you all.

Cheers!
Reid
http://www.healey.org