Merry Christmas

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Merry Christmas
From: "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@mhv.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 12:07:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Merry Christmas to all and thanks to same for your help thus far.  Now that
the deep freeze has hit the Northeast, I think it only fitting that I spend
the weekend (probably evenings after the kids are in bed) --stripping
epidermal tissue from my knuckles working under the hood of the 68 Sprite.
And, I have a feeling that when this baby fires (after a dormant 13 years)
there won't be any mistaking the sound for pitter patter of reindeer hoofs
on the roof.  The Sprite will start this year. the sprite will start this
year...the sprite....A bright spot will be looking at a new bodyshell--Of
course I'll have to tow it under the tree myself--Santa apparently doesn't
carry LBC's.
Gotta love these cars...
Dan O'Shea