Gold level drivers

To: carolien@coastalnet.com, dthompson@gbc.ca, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gold level drivers
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:36:17 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/31/98 8:10:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
carolien@coastalnet.com writes:

<< Amen-Couldn't agree with you more. Mine has 2500 miles on it so far since
 August.Carol.'59 Bugeye

 >I'm sure he is serious. In the last six months I have seen two or three
 >"gold level" cars for sale. The lowest asking price was $25,000. Why do
 >people always sell gold level cars when they are finished.  >>

Carol's car is a Gold level bugeye too!  beautiful car with many, many really
neat and hard to find NOS parts on it.
PS:  Carol herself is a Gold Level driver!  Except she refused to drive my
bugeye in Newark, NJ once.  Chicken.
Happy New Year.
George Marinos
Sprite MKII AN6