Re: Exporting Spridgets

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Exporting Spridgets
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:45:35 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have met people who do this.  They buy the cars here, and send them to
England for a tidy profit.

BUT!!!

I have to ask...why do *we* want to do this?  It will increase the values
of our cars in the long run, but the bad side to this is it will drive up
the prices for us when we want to buy another.

I don't want to shoot myself or my hobby in the foot for some short term
profits.  My first car was a '66 Midget...and with any luck my daughter's
first car (in 15 years and 8 Months) might be one too...

It's all supply and demand...we have the supply...I would hate to see that
shift out of my budget.

Or am I just way off here?

CTP