Wisconson, Brandy, Napa Valley, etc.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wisconson, Brandy, Napa Valley, etc.
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:06:33 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I had no idea you Wisconsonians were so brandied!

As far as finding it out of state, we still have a plentiful supply here
(but I am only an hour away from Korbel (very pretty drive up the Napa
Valley too!)...maybe that makes a difference?)

CTP

ps - if anyone on the list is ever in the SF Bay Area let me know, I'd love
to lead you up there in my Midget and do some tasting!

Wait long enough and I'll take the mighty Fiat-Frogeye :-D