RE: Your expert advice requested (was RE: subscribers)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Your expert advice requested (was RE: subscribers)
From: Tim Osborne <timos@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:05:34 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks all for the encouragement.  Never thought about obliterating that
shock frame ID with paint.  Looks like we have some dry weather coming up
this week so I can start in earnest.

Ulix, how's that rebuild coming?

Yer right, here in Woodinville not only is there no emissions check, but I
can outrun most of the horsedrawn carriages. ;)

tim