Back on the list again

To: Morris@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Back on the list again
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 03:36:53 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Happy New Year to all of you.

I just returned to the list after 12 days off and doing my
Christmas/Winter vacation.  Drove to LA, dropped off a 1098 engine, went
to San Diego to spend Christmas with my 4 Sons and daughter in laws and 6
grandchildren.  Returned to Thousand Oaks area to work on a customers
car, (yes, I'm also an itinerant mechanic!), went to Las Vegas to spend
some time with one of my sons, on to Golden Colorado to visit some good
friends for a few days, (former Morris owners,) then on home to Portland
thru Wyoming.  Was there for the second day of the annual Wyoming Wind
Festival.  It runs from January 1 thru December 31 each year.  Got caught
is some absolute white-out storm conditions. Ugh, that was not nice.

Covered just a tad over 4,000 miles this trip. No oil added to the 10w-40
in the Datsun engine. Did this in my  1960 Morris 2Dr Sedan, R.W. Morris,
now with 566,000 miles on the clock.  Who says LBC's can't last a long
time.  Bought it 26 years ago for $165!  Had only 39,000 miles on it!

Good to be back on the list, can't wait to stick foot in mouth soon, or
swap to the other foot!

Regards,

Paul

Paul Asgeirsson