Re: Red Line Oil

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Red Line Oil
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 15:00:23 -0500
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This  is Franks son, On my VW list all VW tuners and owners agree on Red
Line MTL 75w90 in their trannnys, which is also our diffs. It is fully
synthetic and helps cold shifting signifigantly. I recently put it in my
89 GTi and it works great.
Just thought I would tell you about my experiences.
Cheers
Frank
89 GTi 16v

--