Re: Hey all again!! sorry for the lack of info

To: <TYPE79@ix.netcom.com>, <tob@taltec.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hey all again!! sorry for the lack of info
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:17:21 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For all practical purposes, the squarebody,chrome bumper sprites
and midgets are the same. There is minor trim difference with earlier
midgets having extra chrome strips over their sprite brothers.

MG badging and snobbery aside, that's it.

For a more complete and accurate dissertation. see "Original Sprite and
Midget".

Look for a pre-68 car so that in CA you are smog-exempt. You have some
of the best sprites there in CA, in that a black and yellow plate sprite has
pretty good chance of being in good shape body-wise (I mean rust!).

Don't be suckered by later plates as the car could have been shipped across
country from a salt/snow region over east. Heck it could have even come from
NJ! (Sorry George!).

Get someone who you can trust to look the car over for you. You may find
someone on the list who will be happy to look at a car once you find it.

Mike