[Fwd: parts for an MG Midget]

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: parts for an MG Midget]
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 07:34:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I got this email from somebody wanting to offload some parts.  He didn't
say what year the car was but most body parts are pretty interchangeable
I think.  Anyway, I thought maybe some of you might be interested.  I
don't know this person and have no interest, etc etc.  From the email
address, it appears he is located in Cincinnati.  Please email _him_.

adrian