OOOHH boy I did it this time.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, millerls@email.msn.com
Subject: OOOHH boy I did it this time.
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 17:54:53 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rereading my original post about location I guess I misphrased what I
was trying to say. I was trying to see what people thought of the idea I
did not realize that so many people would participate. Larry your idea
is a good one. I am HTML and web page challenged and did not know what
could be done with one. I was trying to think of someway where people
could update their own information instead of relying on someone else to
do it.

(Actually I'm trying to catch up to Frank in number of posts and amount
of mail generated. I think I'm getting close with this one)

Regards and apologies.
Peter Samaroo
(Gotta go clean out my e-mail in-box before I reach the limit and half
the list probably hasn't even read their mail yet)