RE: Rear Hub Float

To: "'Alan Inglis'" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Subject: RE: Rear Hub Float
From: Andrew Griffith <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:15:21 -0800
Cc: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Alan,
I seem to remember that my rear hubs noticeably moved around when I changed
the rear backing plates for my brake upgrade, but after a put the axles in
and tightened everything up there was no more play, or very very little.
Used lots of sealer on both sides of the NEW paper gasket and then squeeze
it all out by tightening the axle in place with your lug nuts and large
washers, and then tighten the counter-sunk screw.
Good Luck,

-Drew