66 Sprite For Sale

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 66 Sprite For Sale
From: Jeff Coryell <jcoryell@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 99 17:12:49 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Some more specifics for those interested.  My 1966 Sprite is a Mk. III
with a 1098cc type 10CG engine.  When I described the car as being
original,
I meant in terms of everything being there and working.  It hasn't been
raced or chopped up.

When last driven back in August, it ran fine with only a small backfire
which might be exhaust related.  The transmission shifted OK and
didn't pop out of gear.  Brakes OK, but could use replacement as well
as the shocks if you really want to actively tour with the car.  They
are just old.

The interior is nice with no tears, stains, etc.  Only a mid-70's radio
was added.

There has been some minor lower body work, but done well and the
car was re-sprayed a very attention-getting schoolbus yellow.

This car, in other words, is a nice toy.  Not concours for $2500.
To be honest with you, this LBS gets more attention than any other car in
my collection.

Cheers,

Jeff