What's your problem?

To: "'JustBrits@aol.com'" <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: What's your problem?
From: Andrew Griffith <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:49:22 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well "Justbrits@aol.com <mailto:Justbrits@aol.com>  ",
Why didn't you sign your name or for that matter copy the rest of the list?
Afraid to be put on the spot?
Let me make this clear... I am by far no expert on Spridgets... this is
evident from the questions that I'm not afraid to ask. Besides, I'm new to
all this... I bought my first LCB last July and since then I've only had it
out and running about three times.
I'm using this list as it should be...THE BEST source of information
possible from people who are willing to share their "Been there and done
that" and learned the hard way experiences.
I just want to make sure that what I'm doing to this car is done right and
that I have a good understanding of what I'm doing, so when I don't I ask.
Do you have a problem with this?
But I am flattered that you think I'm a pro already.
BTW...why do you care? Don't you have better things to do or complain about?

Why don't you give me a call and we can discuss this further, my number is
408-956-2311.

Sincerely,
Drew Griffith