off list for a while (no LBC content)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: off list for a while (no LBC content)
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompso@total.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:04:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Due to a promotion and very heavy professional commitments I will have
to sign off the list for a while. Simply no time to read the messages
and it pees me off when I can't participate (OK Crash, you can stop
cheering). I expect to be back sometime in July. You will see me posting
things of interest to the list every now and then but I won't be around
to see the replies unless you copy to me personally.

Meantime, could you kind people keep an eye out for the following on my
behalf:

- a bugeye vintage racer in "period" condition
- any rare NOS parts that pop up

Also, anyone planning on or wanting to travel to Montreal, Canada for
the Grand Prix please drop me a line. I will try to help with
accomodation and tickets and act as a tour guide if need be.

Thanks for the great advice, patience, tolerance, intelligence, acts of
random kindness and....... great sense of humor!

Daniel T.