RE: Yet Another hardtop question

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Yet Another hardtop question
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:04:31 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Try Metro they have all kinds of seals, keyed and not keyed, for whatever
thickness of plexi or body material you need:

Metro Molded Parts Inc.
11610 North West Jay St.
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
(612) 757-0310

They have an extensive catalog, mostly American but some British and lots
of generic stuff. All made in USA. Their jack point plugs made the Moss
ones look laughable.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget