Re: fuel tank cleaner

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuel tank cleaner
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:56:40 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My 2¢:

I took my tank to a shop in Berkeley, and for 50 or 75 bucks they boiled
it...I wouldn't go any other way from now on.  Instead of buying some
product and putting some chain in the tank and swishing it around and
making a mess and doing only part of the job...I got back a spotless tank
on the inside, with fresh paint job on the outside, and it's been perfect
ever since.

Save up and have it boiled.

CTP