!@##^email

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: !@##^email
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:09:31 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I can't help you Frank.

Mine is also really screwed up.  All of my mail to millerls@msn.com since
early last evening is stuck on a server and I can't get it. One of the
messages is screwed up and the server keeps barfing on that message when I
try to download.

I think that all of the responses to my wheel bearing questions that were
not sent to the list are stuck there. My best guess is that the message from
Bob and Annice is the one that is killing the server.

There is no human to contact so I can't get it fixed. I've called every
Microsoft phone number in the US and no joy. When I have reached a human, I
have been given another number that only gets a machine.

I have sent email to everyone at Microsoft, no joy yet.

Tomorrow, even if it gets fixed,  I am going to terminate my MSN account and
get one somewhere local where there are real people that you can YELL at.

Please, if you have me in your address book under millerls@msn.com, change
me to millerls@ado13.com that address will remain valid for incoming mail.
Too bad that it does not offer an SMTP server also.

Larry Miller