1999 Car Days in southern NM

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1999 Car Days in southern NM
From: Ed & Ida Townley <townley@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 05:22:28 -0700
Cc: "George Duckworth (E-mail)" <gclyde1@aol.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry to bomb the list, but I think this will have general interest,
especially to you listers in the Southwest.  The British motorcar club of
Southern New Mexico will be hosting it's 8th annual british car days the
weekend of 24-25 April, 1999.
 All British cars are invited, and the featured marque this year will be
Austin-Healey.  The car show will be on the historic plaza of La Mesilla,
an early territorial Spanish settlement just south of Las Cruces, NM.  Make
plans to attend-We always have fun, plenty to eat, and the sunny southwest
is a fantastic place to drive and show your car(s).
check this web site periodically for updates, http://members.aol.com\bmcsnm
 and/or e-mail George Duckworth  gclyde1@aol.com  or me off-list for more
details.

Ed in Nm  townley@zianet.com