GOF West in B.C.

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: GOF West in B.C.
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:34:08 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All

We were thinking of attending the GOF West meet in Aug 99 this year and
I have a few questions for any that might know.  Is it only for MGT
series?  Can I drive my MGB?  I don't know if I would make it in the
TD.  I can stand about two hours tops driving in the T.  It's about 1000
miles from me in N.CA, that puts us leaving about a month early.    I
don't know if I have that much vacation.  In the MGB I can drive all day
and it won't bother me.  TA Terry  or Skip are you there?  Maybe you can
answer theese questions.

Rick
--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby