Re: Ford Fiesta

To: racer45@bellsouth.net, ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Subject: Re: Ford Fiesta
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:48:22 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,

As an Old Fa*t that can't tell a toyota from a Nissan, from a Ford, from a
Hyundai, from most anthing else of the econobox series these days, I think
most designers went to the same school, smoked the same bad dope, and had the
same pacific rim dream.

I think that's the attraction of the new (OLD?) VW's, the 2 seater BMWs, and
dare I say it, the Chriyslers.

Even Ford PUs look like a Toyota on steroids.

Personally, I think MG could sell more than they could produce at a new
Mexican factory, if the MGG came out looking like a year 2000 MGTF ala
Prowler/VW.

I couldn't rationalize $30K+ for an MGF that looks like a coutomized contour
even if they sold them here.

Robert Houston
74 Midget, Katy