Re: BLOCK BARNES & NOBLE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BLOCK BARNES & NOBLE
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:20:05 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jim Seippel wrote:

> Mark, I agree that this is not the venue to circulate this petition, but I
> strongly disagree with your opinion and also resent you bombing the list
> with your crap!!!

I am glad to see that some agree with me, but Jim was correct that my
response should have been sent privately, Jim and I have settled this
privately, but I do hope that this list does not become a soapbox for
personal extra curricular agendas, and especially not the place to
circulate the latest jokes. I sent my reply to the list by mistake, and
had not intended for my opinion to be read by all. Thank you for not all
flaming me, as I well deserved it.

Mark Snowdon
GSO NC