Re: "59 Bug Eye, every nut and bolt origionalboundary="part0_917288474_b

To: <GMari58175@aol.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <campchuk@beachlink.com>
Subject: Re: "59 Bug Eye, every nut and bolt origionalboundary="part0_917288474_boundary"
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:11:22 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
starting numbers on a non restored.... but restorable bugeye.... hmmm
2,500- 5,000?

interesting statements here... the Body and basics are all here and what I
read is restorable.

My definition of this car would put it in the class of  "the car"   to buy
for the concours guy... who usually buys a shinny fendered car without
regard for the little stuff.. then he ends up replacing half the car.. or
ending up with a rust bucket.

Why not buy the right car like this up front... sure it may not have a
perfect interior but you could sure look at the way it came from the
factory... and have a basic quality comparison for the new parts you
bought...

my .02
Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camero LSR
> From: GMari58175@aol.com
> To: Spridgets@autox.team.net; campchuk@beachlink.com
> Subject: Fwd: "59 Bug Eye, every nut and bolt
origionalboundary="part0_917288474_boundary"