Re: Snow!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Snow!
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:27:37 -0800
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Alan,

Yep, there was snow in Bakersfield.  They closed down I-5 for a hundred
miles.  Something about you can't drive on, get this, 6 inches of snow.
Of cource, the locals couldn't figure out why their cars would do 70 mph
that's the real reason they closed it.  There was one spot a CHP took up
residence beside a ditch, in time to see a car come sliding  into it.
The tow truch arrived pulled her out, in time for three more to hit in
the same spot.

On the delta, we hardley got rain.  It was all down South.  I know a few
inches of snow doesn't even raise an eye brow back East, but out here it
is a catastrophe.

>From one who used to live in the Ohio valley snow belt, it ain't noth'n
but slush.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby