Re: Fabricating Brake Lines boundary="------------B3C4F208064914CBDD747F

To: rsextro <rsextro@wre.adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Fabricating Brake Lines boundary="------------B3C4F208064914CBDD747FFB"
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:34:38 -0600
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron,
They aren't 1/2 of a double flare.  Special tool for "bubble" flare is
need.  Japanese cars use the same thing but the line diameter is different.
Somebody a while back wrote about the proper tool.  I ordered a stainless
set from Classic Tubes because I couldn't find the proper tool.  Any good
advice out there??!!
Regards,
Dave
59 :()