Re: RE: NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL (Make that Jackso

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL (Make that Jackson MS)
From: kpdii@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:00:32 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Peter and Guys

I have no shame, I'll be in Jackson,MS on Feb 26!!!

By the Way, I killed my home computer, and the office
computer can only recieve (firewall blocks outbound) mail
from my mindspring account.  So if I have seemed bad about
answering emails, please forgive me.

I really appreciate all of the info (and offers for help)
about the move, when the new parts come in and I can fully
access my email again, I will send individual thanks.
Well, I can still port through Xoom for the time being,
it's just a pain.

Patton

At 2/2/99 2:12:00 PM, Peter S.wrote:
>Patrick & all,
>This is NOT an attempt to get a free car. I will already
have enough
>trouble transporting and finding a place for the ones I
have.
>Do NOT even think of trying to pull what we were going to
do to Ron.
>I HAVE TOO MANY ALREADY!!!!!!!
>(Taking the dogs, 59 Bugeye, Dodge, Ford and Saturn. The
rest plus a
>garage full of engines and parts may go to the highest
bidder if I
>cannot find room for them)
>Regards,
>Peter S.

Snip the long list

>>From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-
wr.swest.attws.com>

>>Are you sure your just not trying to get a free bugeye in
your "new
>house"
>>??
>>
>> I'm moving, My new house is at _________. the garage is
big and empty.
>The
>>key is under the mat. I will not be at the house from
>>neighbor has promised to help unload any "surprises" that
might show
>up. etc

Patton Dickson - Dallas, TX -
http://members.xoom.com/spridget/